Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Living Water

Isaiah 55:1 says "Everyone who thirsts, come to the waters" Do you thirst for something?

This blog is the first on my journey to share my thirst for the Lord and His "living water." I hope to share reflections on this page of God's grace and mercy in my life. I want to give glory to God's Word in my posts. This is a journey to be shared with my friends. So many of you are in recovery from addictions. I pray that these words will offer encouragement to your walk. Your reflections and insights are precious to me. God has used so many saints to assist in my spiritual growth. I hope this blog will increase the dialogue of God's goodness. Do you thirst for God? Jesus says the He is the living water (John 4:14).

Let's drink together. I look forward to your reflections on my thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. God does use you, powerfully. I can't wait to see what the Holy Spirit puts in your heart to write down.

    ReplyDelete